Decide whether to use the adjective or adverb:
1. Kevin rides his bike (dangerous)__________________________ than his brother Tom.
2. Kevin's sister is (careful) ____________________________ than Tom.
3. The children are playing (noisy) ______________________________ on the playground.
4. Boys usually run (quick) __________________________ than girls, but girls dance (good) _____________________________ than boys.
5. The schoolchildren talked (excited) ________________________ to each other.
6. Sarah looks (sad) __________________________, but Kevin is looking (interested) _________________________ at some photos.
7. All the children behaved most (pleasant) _____________________ on the outing.
8. Kevin didn't (late) _____________________ work for the test. He will (hard) ___________________ get a good mark.
9. Sarah is a (friendly) ______________________ girl. That's why she always greets her neighbours (friendly) ______________________________.
10. He watched the film (astonished) ____________________________, but he (hard) _________________________ understood what the film was about.