Decide whether to use the adjective or adverb:
1. Look at it (careful) ______________________________ !
2. He was (newvous) _______________________ looking for his keys.
3. Doesn't this flower look ________________________ ?
4. The clown looked very (funny) ______________________ when he was (excited) ___________________ looking for his left shoe in all his pockets.
5. Although she looks very young, she looks after the children very (good) _______________ .
6. He looked at me (silly) ___________________________.
7. You look so (silly) ________________________ when you are holding your right ear with your left hand.
8. How (intelligent) _________________________ you look with your grandmother's glasses on your nose.
9. Sometimes you look as (funny) ____________________ as a clown.
10. He tasted the wine (careful) _____________________________ and then he said, 'Well, it tastes quite (good) ________________ .'