Choose answer a, b, c or d.
1. Which of the following is not a possessive pronoun?
2. Which of the following possessive plurals is correctly punctuated?
a. the childrens' game
b. the Jone's house
c. the women's team
d. the Charles Dicken's Museum
3. Which of the following apostrophes is incorrect?
a. I'm going out at eight o'clock.
b. Hanas' friend is called Martha.
c. Where'd you leave your coat?
d. The house hasn't been painted in years.
4. Which of the following sentences needs an apostrophe?
a. We travelled in Charles car.
b. The Shakespeares live in Stratford-upon-Avon.
c. I want to go to the Tate Modern.
d. The horses broke into a canter.
5. The boy's bikes indicate that:
a. there are several boys with several bikes
b. there is one boy with several bikes
c. there are several boys with one bike each
d. there are several bikes all belonging to boys