Use gerunds or connect two sentences by a gerund
1. I do not like (she; to read) my letters.
2. I cannot understand (he; to be) in love with a bad-tempered girl like Ann.
3. Peter is used (to watch) TV in the evenings.
4. We live next door to a famous filmstar. We know nothing about him.
5. Many English are disappointed (prices for houses; to get higher and higher).
6. Mother is not happy (her daughter; to spend all her money on her mobile phone).
7. He passed his exam (because he had worked very hard).
8. Do you mind (if I sing in class)?
9. Please don't talk (to leave) before (to see) my records.
10. They were all interested (to visit) their friends in America.