Say it in more idiomatic English by using infinitive constructions:
1. It is a shame that you say such things.
2. It is a custom in England to send boys to boarding schools.
3. Time is too short that I could give you a full explanation.
4. The text is so easy that you could understand it on your own.
5. I am waiting that you are going to tell me where you have been.
6. It is normal that letters and cards take longer at Christmas time to arrive.
7. I have arranged that a taxi will pick you up.
8. It is unusual that he is so late.
9. It is a pity that you can't meet your friend.
10. It is impossible that any ship can pass the channel.