INFINITIVE OR GERUND - Add prepositions and use the passive where necessary
1. Remember _______________________________ (to switsch off) the light before you leave the house.
2. I remember ____________________________ (to take) to the theatre for the first time by my parents.
3. Would you like _____________________________ (to eat) fish& chips?
4. I prefer ______________________________ (to play) basketball to ___________________________ (play) soccer.
5. The speaker stopped ____________________________ (to wait) for another guest to take his seat.
6. We tried ______________________________ (to climb) Mont Blanc, but didn't succeed.
7. Look at these dark clouds. I'd hate ________________________________ (must go) out now.
8. I count _________________________________ (to get) my money back.
9. I would like ______________________________ (to thank) you for _________________________________ (to assist) me.
10. The driver had an accident, but he managed _________________________________ (to leave) his car uninjured.
11. Mrs Sanders always insists _____________________________________ (to take) home by car.
12. She is said ________________________________ (to nominate) for the Oscar.