Form questions about the italicized words:
1. The Pilgrim fathers set sail from Plymouth.
2. The Pilgrim Fathers came from England.
3. They were looking for a new home.
4. They sailed at a speed of 60 miles a day.
5. They sailed in a ship called the 'Mayflower'
6. The waves crashed against the ship's wooden sides.
7. At last they caught sight of Cape Cod.
8. After a long search, the men returned to the 'Mayflower'.
9. The next day the ground was covered with snow.
10. The settlers became acquainted with the native Red Indians.
11. They made friends with their chiefs.
12. The Pilgrims thanked God for his goodness.