Put the verbs in brackets in the correct present tense form: simple or progessive
1. My brother ________________________ (to wait) patiently for his exam results.
2. She ____________________________ (to use; never) her mobile phone if she ______________________ (to travel) by train.
3. We _________________________ (to go) by plane very often.
4. She _________________________ (like; always) to get mail but she ________________________ (seem; never) to have the time to reply.
5. I _________________________ (consider) accepting the job in Canada.
6. Whether he _________________________ (to go) skiing or not ____________________________ (to depend on; always) the weather conditions.
7. _________________________ (you; to see) much of your sister these days?
8. They ________________________ (to have) a great time here in New York.
9. She __________________________ (to borrow; always) money but she __________________________ (to pay; always) me back.
10. Jim ______________________ (to forget; always) what time the news programme __________________________ (to start).