1. Bakke wanted the quota-system being abolished.
2. This measure made people demonstrating.
3. There are presented many facts and opinions.
4. I think you to be a clever man.
5. The others were listening rather interested.
6. She had felt pity with the poor man.
7. the english parlament
8. Money was needed for paying the long war with France.
9. They had not members in the British parliament.
10. She had a lot of experiences in book-keeping.
11. He has an own car.
12. The man, who made that remark, was the mayor of the town.
13. He told about what was going on.
15. Do I have the possibility to take the test again?