1. What is the message of the animals in the picture?
2. Whom do you think the animals' message is directed at?
3. Show how the text of the advertisement responds to the animals' demands.
4. Look at the drawing and write down in what ways the animals behave differently from how one would expect them to behave.
5. Why do you think the advertising agency that wrote this advert personified the animals? How effective
do you think this use of animals is? Discuss.
Source: English Eleven, Ausgabe A, pp. 41/42